It’s what some media analysts are already calling the SUPER BOWL SHOWDOWN OF THE CENTURY, and the NFL has absolutely nothing to do with this one.
It’s all about creating the most entertaining alternative programming during the annual Football Championship Game, and there’s a new challenger in place this time that is making a lot of noise.
While ANIMAL PLANET’s PUPPY BOWL has won over tons of hearts with its adorable cuteness factor, other cable networks have taken notice and are doing their own counter-counterprogramming.
The KITTEN BOWL on the Hallmark Channel is coming on strong, and is certainly going to be making lots of news as viewers and media pundits alike tear it apart in comparisons to the granddaddy of them all with puppies.
Let’s take a look at WHO’S PLAYING IN THIS YEAR’S KITTEN BOWL:
- Calico Purress
- Terry Bradclaw
- Jay Catler
- Feline Manning
- Mr Whiskers
- Crawlin’ Cat-PurrNip
- Hairy Rice
- Meowshawn Lynch
- Dan Furrino
- Manti Meow
- Crazy Legs
- Ferrell Ownes
- Catony Fasano
- Dandy Dalton
- Brett Furve
- Catvin Johnson
- Tomcat Brady
- Tim Teepaw
- Tabby Romo
- Troy Paw-Lamala
What cat-themed football player names could YOU come up with for the Kitten Bowl? Could you have done better than this lineup above? List your best feline pun names in the comments below!
- When can we use the phrase “Super Bowl”? And other Super Legalities you should be aware of
- Super Bowl 44 Prop Bets – You making any of these?
- Bella and Kitty lead the list of Top Pet Names for 2012
- What cities qualify to host the Super Bowl?
- What does it take to throw the ultimate Super Bowl Party? Lots of money.
- Justin Bieber wants you to check out his bowl cut!