There isn’t anybody out there who gets enough exercise. Professional athletes are constantly training in some manner, and they’re supposed to be the absolute best shape of anybody out there. Even Professional Eaters have to train for their sport.
But for the more casual athlete, are you getting the exercise you need?
Everybody jokes that Californians, folks in Denver and Portland are all hyped up about living the clean lifestyle. Web Watch visited Boise a few times and was amazed at how many people were out riding their bikes to work and using company-provided bike racks.
In some ways, the amount of exercise you get is really based on your outdoor environment. The prettier it is outside, the more likely you are to go out and experience it.
The TOP 5 STATES FOR EXERCISE are:
Keeping the theme of “pretty people, pretty surroundings = more exercise”, the stereotypical answers are also at the bottom of the board for BOTTOM 5 STATES FOR EXERCISE:
- West Virginia
We’ve been to New Orleans. That food is too good to want to waste it by exercising it away. We don’t disagree with Louisiana being at the bottom of this list.
- Where do all the gay people live?
- Where you live dictates your utility bill costs
- The US map of Alcohol and Beer
- Claim the FATTY 50 VICTORY in the Fifty Phenomenal Fattiest Foods Challenge
- Connecticut tops the list for “well-being”. West Virginia? Not so much.
- If you had to do just one exercise for the rest of your life, which would you choose?