Remember when Web Watch told you HOW MUCH MONEY CANDY CRUSH MAKES PER DAY?
Around $800,000 dollars per day.
Well, there’s a new challenger to the casual game money market, and takes even less skill to play than matching three candies in a row.
It’s FLAPPY BIRD, and all you have to do is flap your wings to fly through an obstacle course. Not too challenging a game, not a lot of thinking needed – but with most money making games, it’s all about the execution of it.
So how much MONEY IS FLAPPY BIRD MAKING for its creators?
Only aboug $50,000 per day, strictly in advertising fees.
The game is totally free to play. Doesn’t cost you a thing.
And isn’t that a nice change of pace over the dinging of $1 here and $1 there that KING is making people jump through hoops on over at Candy Crush? It is nice to be able to play a game and not have to worry about paying up some money in order to continue.
We’ll take $50,000 a day – that’s just $1 million in 20 days. Enough to retire on.
Whose parents told them that “sitting around playing games all day will never pay the bills?”
Who’s laughing now?
- How much money is Candy Crush Saga earning King?
- Top Grossing Apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android (Dec 2013)
- Top Grossing Apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android (Feb 2014)
- Top Grossing Apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android (June 2013)
- Angry Birds walkthrough, the science of Angry Birds, and Angry Bird Toys
- Everything you’ve always wanted to know about bird poop