They say that Paris, France is the MOST ROMANTIC CITY IN THE WORLD.
Others say that VENICE, ITALY or other Italian cities like Florence or Rome are the most romantic.
But if we limit the list of romance destinations strictly to the US, would you believe that SAN ANTONIO TOPS THE LIST OF MOST ROMANTIC PLACES?
It’s true – at least, that’s what OPEN TABLE is saying as we gear up for Valentine’s Day based on three criteria:
- the number of restaurants that Open Table user have rated as being “romantic” in a particular location
- The number of tables those restaurants have that are suitable for two
- The number of reservations made in those cities on Valentine’s Day last year
With that, Open Table presents their list of the TOP 25 ROMANTIC CITIES:
- San Antonio
- St. Louis
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Atlantic City
- Oklahoma City
- Salt Lake City
- Ann Arbor
- Santa Monica
- Portland, Oregon
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Los Angeles
Do you agree? Should San Francisco or Las Vegas have been listed instead? What other cities were left off this list that you expected to see?
- The Manliest City in America is…. Charlotte?
- Congratulations, Fresno! You’re America’s Drunkest City!
- Prince was right: Purple bedrooms are voted “most romantic”
- Which city consumes the most hot dogs?
- If we learn just one thing today, it’s this: St Louis residents have NO style whatsoever
- How to tell if you’re raising a spoiled brat? It’s all about where you live