Nobody likes to go to a bar or nightclub that’s empty. Chances are, it’s empty for a reason.
And it’s likely to close soon.
There’s a reason that most nightclubs and bars operate on a cash-only basis – they may not be around long enough to warrant opening a credit card processing account with their bank. If they even have a bank at all.
Not so much with popular clubs and bars — they are popular because people WANT to be there.
To see and be seen.
And some of these clubs are making money hand over fist. No wonder they can afford to pay celebrities upwards of $100,000 a night just to show their face in the door and hopefully attract the Beautiful People to come in.
So which are the clubs that people wanted to be at in 2013? Let’s take a look at the TOP 25 GROSSING BARS AND NIGHTCLUBS LIST FOR 2013:
- XS Nightclub, Las Vegas
- Marquee LV, Las Vegas
- TAO LV, Las Vegas
- LIV, Miami
- Surrender Nightclub, Las Vegas
- Pure, Las Vegas
- LAVO NY, New York
- Tryst, Las Vegas
- LAVO LV, Las Vegas
- Mango’s Tropical Cafe, Miami
- Greystone Manor, Hollywood
- Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas
- Haze, Las Vegas
- 1 OAK Las Vegas, Las Vegas
- Pacha New York, New York
- LAX, Las Vegas
- The Pool After Dark, Atlantic City
- Seacrets, Ocean City MD
- Avalon Hollywood, Hollywood CA
- Vanity, Las Vegas
- gh0stbar, Las Vegas
- Clevelander, Miami
- PHD, New York
- The Chandelier Bar, Las Vegas
- The Bank Nightclub, Las Vegas
What does it take to be in the top 25? earnings of about $15-$20 million per year up through about $100 million per year.
- The 2012 Top Earning Nightclubs in the Country
- The Top Grossing Restaurants in the Country
- Top Grossing Apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android (June 2013)
- Top Grossing Apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android (Dec 2013)
- How Much Money do Strip Clubs Make?
- Web Watch Rewind: Why do hotels charge for Internet access? Because minibars are on their way out