There’s a reason that Disney Princesses are looked at as The Perfect Women.
By lots of people. Little girls want to grow up to be princesses. Young women cosplay as sexy Disney Princesses. Men want to be the hero that rescues the princess.
Yes, there’s a lot of desire from all aspects when it comes to who is, who wants to be, and who wants to be with a Disney Princess.
But in today’s Disney world, the Disney Princess has taken on an entirely different role. No longer a shrinking violet, today’s modern Disney Princess is strong, self-assured, opinionated, tough, intelligent…. and still desirable for all the same reasons that everyone wants a Disney Princess in the first place.
But some Disney Princesses are more feminist than others. It should come as no surprise that the early Disney Princesses were more demure and delicate than today’s Princesses, so when we look at this list of MOST FEMINIST DISNEY PRINCESSES, we expect to see the early ones at the far end of the list.
Let’s take a look. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who’s the Most Feminist Princess of All?
- Snow White
- Deconstruction of the Disney Princess, or Rules for becoming a Disney Princess yourself
- More Disney Princess Cosplay at Comic-Con
- Brianna Garcia’s Disney Princess art gallery inspires real-life Princess photo
- What if Disney Princesses were tattooed and pierced?
- Video Fun: Disney Princess Dub
- Real-Life Disney Princesses at 2011 Comic-Con