High school athletics are nothing to sneeze at.
For some, it’s a required part of the curriculum, intended to encourage healthy living and the strong development of young bodies still growing.
For others, it’s a way out of a podunk town and into a major university or professional career.
But if you participate in a solid high school sports program, there’s a good chance that you’ll end up hurt…. or even dead.
And with that, let’s share with you these 10 HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS THAT HAVE THE HIGHEST DEATH PERCENTAGES for its participants:
- Men’s softball
- Men’s water polo
- Men’s gymnastics
- Men’s football
- Men’s lacrosse
- Men’s basketball
- Men’s ice hockey
- Men’s soccer
- Women’s water polo
- Men’s cross-country
You’ll want to click through to see the percentages to gauge your real chances of dying during these athletic endeavors.
- If the NFL has the worst percentage of sports injuries, what is number two?
- Can urinals really save water? Depends on how much water a urinal uses…
- Parents: Don’t let your kids play in the bouncy castle ever again
- School Suspensions Do Not Work
- 86% of Holy Water is Evil
- The Dallas Cowboys are “America’s Team”. But who’s number two on the list?