People love to eat. When you hear about where people went on a vacation, the first question after “where did you go?” is “what did you eat while you were there?”
There’s a reason that Las Vegas has become a foodie destination for both chefs looking to make a name for themselves as well as gastro-fans who love to tweet out pictures of their dinner to their followers.
It’s one thing to try to eat at Per Se or The French Laundry — but if you can’t get a reservation at either place (or feel like shelling out hundreds of dollars for a meal), perhaps you should merely aim a little lower, and try merely dining in one of these TOP CITIES FOR FOOD FANS.
Web Watch has oft heard that New Orleans, San Francisco, and New York City are oft purposefully left off of “Best Cities to Eat In” lists, as they are regularly in the top five of any food destination list. But that’s not the rule here… so let’s take a look at the TOP TEN:
- New York City
- Napa, CA
- San Francisco
- New Orleans
- Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA
- Santa Fe, NM
- Healdsburg, CA
How many of these top eating places have you bothered to visit? Was it worth the trip?
- The Manliest City in America is…. Charlotte?
- If we learn just one thing today, it’s this: St Louis residents have NO style whatsoever
- The Top 20 Honeymoon Destinations
- The Gayest Cities in America
- The Best Places to Live in America in 2011
- The winner of the 2010 dirtiest hotel in America is in San Francisco. Are you surprised, or not?