Web Watch knows a number of families that have adopted children or who have had children through invitro fertilization. We’ve known our friends for years and celebrate their parenting successes with them just as we sympathized with them through their struggles to have children.
For some, adopting or invitro is the only choice they have for becoming a parent. For others, it’s just another option to consider.
We know of one friend who wasn’t as close with a new parent as they should have been, and upon hearing of their new parent status decided to blurt out, “you look good for having just had a baby and come off maternity leave”.
They had adopted. Our friend was embarassed, to say the least.
So here’s some advice for you:
- Parents – are you raising an Indigo Child? Here’s how to tell…
- Baby names to avoid if you don’t want your child to grow up to be a stripper
- Top Phrases that Parents Search on Google For
- Video Fun: Baby Got Back
- At what age should “Family Naked Time” end?
- First born? Only child? Your parent’s decisions effect your future job and salary options