Like most of us, Web Watch remembers the joys and the horrors of grade school gym class.
Remember that annual tradition of learning square dancing during the cold winter months? Nobody liked doing that, but it was something for the gym teachers to foist upon their charges and hope for the best.
Anything was better than running laps, typically. Square dancing wasn’t it.
But there are some gym class activities that have made the GYM CLASS HALL OF SHAME – games and activities that physical education teachers have oft turned to, much to the chagrin and later-in-life hatred of all things athletic.
Let’s take a look at WHAT ACTIVITIES HAVE MADE THE HALL OF SHAME:
- Duck Duck Goose
- Giants Elves and Wizards (what? it’s almost like a real-life version of Rock Paper Scissors)
- Musical Chairs
- Relay races
- Steal the Bacon
Is there a long-forgotten and hated gym activities that you wish never existed? Tell us about it in the notes below:
- What do Justin Bieber and Jason Mraz have in common?
- Help set the Dodgeball World Record
- How much money do competitive eaters make? On a per-calorie basis, not a whole lot of dough
- Quiz time: What do Nickleback, Justin Bieber, and Lady Gaga all have in common?
- Want to raise your metabolic rate? Try butchering animals.
- What do Cee Lo Green and the NutMobile have in common?