Did you hear about Cane Rosso in Texas?
He owns a pizzaria – but charges $1000 for a side of ranch dressing. For some people, ranch dressing is something that should only be served on salads or buffalo wings — but pizza? Not so much.
It’s almost gotten to the point where ranch dressing is practically becoming more popular than salsa or ketchup as the nation’s most favorite condiment.
At least, that’s the findings in a recent survey discussing AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR SALAD DRESSINGS.
Ranch dressing, obviously, is number one on their list. But can you name the rest of the most popular? Let’s take a look:
- Blue Cheese (#2 on the list)
- Ranch chipolte
- Honey dijon
- Asian peanut
- “several vinagrette flavors”
- Green Goddess
- The best Kale and Brussels Sprouts Salad Recipe
- Top 10 Most Popular Super Bowl Foods
- The 60 Most Popular Thanksgiving Dishes
- The most popular spice found in homes today? Dry Garlic Powder
- What’s the most popular fast food restaurant? It’s all about who has the most friends.
- Year in Review: 2012’s most popular Web Watch articles and searches