Left-handed people are notoriously clumsy, mainly because they live in a right-hand world and devices aren’t designed with the left-handed person in mind.
Lefties make up about 10% of the world’s population, so it’s only natural that there will be things that just aren’t made to work well for southpaws.
But maybe lefties are having the last laugh.
That’s the findings of a RECENT GLOBAL SEX SURVEY POLL that asked 10,000 people about their most intimate portion of their lives.
And one of those findings were that 86% of left-handed people reported to be “extremely satisfied in their sex life” compared to only 15% of right-handed people. If our math is right, that’s a 71% difference between the two.
Can there be a reason for this? It may be brain related, or it just may be that — just like in other areas — being left-handed offers certain advantages that the standard right-handed person just isn’t able to overcome.
What’s been your experience? Have you ever experienced left-handed joy? Does a right-handed person with a left-handed person have a better experience than when they’re with a fellow-righty? Does the world explode if two left-handed people hook up? Tell us your theories in the comments below:
- Why Lefties Survive in a Right-Handed World
- Women are less competent if they have a lot of bedroom partners
- What color should you paint your bedroom?
- How to perform the “Perfect Handshake” according to math experts, and other handshaking stats
- Math is hard; let’s go shopping!
- Would you have sex with a stranger? Chances are, yes.