Asking your boss for a raise can be unnerving.
Do you deserve it? Do you think you have everything you need to show why you have earned being paid more money? How valuable are you contributions? How valuable are you as an individual to the organization?
Well, there are some industries where you don’t have to panic as much about asking for a raise, as pay raises have become more prevalent in those industries versus others.
In other words, if you want to make more money than not, chances are you should give one of these industries a shot:
- Oil and gas
- Temp workers
- Computer Data Mining
- Healthcare Technology
- Construction (housing and other)
- Truck Driving
- Top 10 Most Depressing Careers
- Science proves many pick-up truck drivers are idiots
- How does the average American spend their paycheck?
- Is it better to be an hourly employee or salaried?
- How to Survive the Office Holiday Party
- Want to make more money? Don’t ask your overly-fertile boss for a raise if you’re pretty