Remember the other day when Web Watch shared with you the PRICE IS RIGHT BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO?
Those damn CBS folks decided to take the video down for some reason. Seriously? What’s up with that?
Still, getting a glimpse into what it’s like to WORK ON A TV GAME SHOW, especially when it involves what goes on to produce such a show, is just really a thrill.
Being a show director – especially one where you are trying to do LIVE TO TAPE with a minimal amount of editing – is a very tough job.
Take a look at these BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEOS OF MATCH GAME to hear exactly what needs to happen to make the show look and sound perfect, every single time.
All it takes is the ability to think ahead and anticipate what’s going to be good on the air at the exact moment in time it needs to happen. Not everyone can do this, but if you have the skill – there’s a job out there waiting for you.
- Behind the Scenes at The Price is Right
- The Stupidest Game Show Answers, Ever
- Today’s Game: Match the Celebrity with their STD
- You’ll never guess which video game was named the Best Video Game of All Time!
- Video Fun: A music video in one single take by Eytan and The Embassy
- Betcha can’t name the Most Played Video Game of All Time