Ever have a conversation with a man?
How hard is it to get a word in edgewise with them? Pretty darn tough, isn’t it? It’s surprising that men can even have a conversation with other men at all, isn’t it?
That’s because MEN TEND TO INTERRUPT CONVERSATIONS a lot.
And we mean A LOT.
What’s a lot? Men interrupt women almost three times more often than women interrupt men in conversations.
Worse than this is that there is gender divide when looking at who does interrupting the most. Men had no problem interrupting other men or women. Women also had no trouble interrupting other women.
But women will tend to not interrupt men very often, if at all.
That’s not right.
Why would women feel that the couldn’t interrupt a man’s conversation, but both men and women have no trouble interrupting women?
What do you think? What could be done to switch this statistic around so women feel comfortable interrupting whoever they would like? Why shuold men have all the conversational power?
- Study: Women suppress the sexuality of other women
- Feeling lonely, men? Guess what – women prefer to sleep with their pets
- No surprise: 25% of adult entertainers are students
- How to Ruin the Surprise Ending to 33 Movies, 100 TV Shows, and more
- The number one reason women hate men
- Survey shows that women expect men to pay for dates