Who is the MOST HATED COMPANY IN AMERICA?
That’s an interesting question that was answered in a recent HARRIS POLL. They based their results on a combination of the following six areas, as rated by over 18,000 people:
- emotional appeal
- financial performance
- products and services
- social responsibility
- vision and leadership
- workplace environment
Based on this gathered info, the 10 MOST HATED COMPANIES for 2014 ARE:
- Bank of America
- DISH Network
- Goldman Sachs
- JPMorgan Chase
Note that poor Customer Service played a role in many of the companies listed above.
We might as well share what the 10 MOST LOVED COMPANIES ARE, just to be fair to them, right?
- Whole Foods Market
- The Most Hated Companies in America
- The 11 Worst Companies in America to Work For
- The Best Companies to work for? How about “Where do YOU want to work most?”
- Amazon.com has the Best Customer Service. (Zappos ranks high, too)
- Michael Vick is the Most Hated Player in the NFL
- THESE ARE THE TOP 50 MOST PATRIOTIC AMERICAN BRANDS