People like to sleep around an awful lot. But in some ways, we’re more the same than ever.
And you’ll never believe what 35% of those surveyed have admitted to sleeping with in their adult years.
According to a survey from Travelodge of adults in Great Britain, 35% CLAIMED THEY STILL SLEEP WITH A TEDDY BEAR.
Other facts from the survey:
- 25% of men surveyed said they take a teddy bear with them on business trips
- 51% of those surveyed still have a childhood teddy bear
- The average age of a teddy bear around the house? 27 years old
- 10% of men said they hide their teddy bears when they have female guests stay over
- 15% of married men hide their teddy bears from family and friends
- 26% of men said having a teddy bear was perfectly normal
- Feeling lonely, men? Guess what – women prefer to sleep with their pets
- How to Get Ahead at Work: Sleep with the Boss
- Guess what: people tend not to respect you if you’re having too much sex
- Almost 1/3 of all children want to runaway from home
- It’s Official: Valentine’s Day is for fakers
- The Sexting Habits of American Adults