What is your favorite way to exercise, burn off some calories?
Do you wear your FITBIT and try to get in your 10,000 steps every day? Do you step it up a notch and jog a little bit instead of merely running? Jogging is supposed to be the best form of exercise you can get, right?
Or are you more of a bicycle enthusiast, riding your bike for 20 miles because you can?
While jogging and biking are definitely good, one of these is much more beneficial to you than the other.
Look, any time of exercise is better than no exercise at all, so don’t sweat it (HA!) if you aren’t trying to maximize your body caloric efficiency. At least you’re out there doing something.
But if you have a choice and are tired of walking/jogging (that’s right – those of you who chose “biking” above got it right!) — then here’s a list of 11 DIFFERENT WAYS TO BURN MORE CALORIES THAN JOGGING:
- Jet Skiing
- Walking uphill while carrying a backpack full of gear
- Rock climbing
- Jump rope
- Running up stairs
- Was the buzz worth it? Ever wonder how many calories are in that caffeinated drink?
- The Calories Burned Calculator
- Want to raise your metabolic rate? Try butchering animals.
- Want to look more attractive? Try running.
- 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Stay Fit that ANYONE can do
- 11 ways to enjoy bicycling with your dog