If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
It has to have the best…. food? People? Cost of living? Weather?
What do you consider when you factor in details to make it the best Quality of Life judgement call?
That’s what MONOCLE has done in their ANNUAL SURVEY ON THE CITIES WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF LIFE around the world.
Here are what they’ve determined to be the TOP 25 MOST LIVEABLE CITIES for 2014 that you should consider retiring to if you have a chance to do so:
- Hong Kong
- Portland, OR
Fine. Forget moving to one of these cities to spend the rest of your life in. Which ones have you VISITED and would recommend to others that they absolutely Must See It?
Frankly, we’re surprised nothing in Italy made the cut. Pasta and wine? How could you not want to go there?
- Want to retire outside of the US? Avoid these expensive cities of the world
- Embrace your future: one of these 75 cities is where you want to be
- The 10 Best Places in the World to Access the Internet
- Facebook vs the World: Tracking Your Friendships around the Globe
- The 25 Worst Cities to Live In
- The best sex in the world is with a Nigerian-Mexican in Turkey