About this time last year, Web Watch shared this list of the BEST UNIVERSITY CAFETERIAS.
Now that this has turned into an annual listing, we figured you’d want to know what were considered the new hotness in student dining at college and university campuses across the nation.
That’s where we find THIS LIST OF HOW 75 SCHOOLS RANKED with their food programs, all based on the following criteria:
- Cleanliness and accessibility of the food hall
- Menu options
- Healthy food choices
- Culinary education and events
- The food options available in the surrounding university area. Good quality nearby restaurants = additional positive rating points in this survey
- The overall dining experience
Not on the criteria list this year? Student feedback. No stuffing of the ballot box here.
So who were this year’s top collegiate food services? Let’s take a look:
- Bowdoin College
- Johns Hopkins University
- Columbia University
- Kennesaw State University
- Northwestern University
- University of Rochester
- Occidental College
- Boston University
Take a look at the rest of the contenders on the list — where did YOUR college land on the list, and do you agree or disagree with the survey? Leave your thoughts in the comments below…
- Which colleges have the best food, best cafeterias?
- Where to go to get the Highest Return on Investment in your College Education
- Which college students are the best/worst tippers?
- How to pick a college major: choose wisely if you want to get a job
- For healthier student lunches, schools are banning everything from peanuts to chicken nuggets
- Advice for the Incoming College Freshman