Who hasn’t dreamed of owning a super-fast car?
Sure, it’s not practical in today’s environment. Suburban commutes don’t allow for anything that can’t handle stop-and-go traffic, and many of the FASTEST CARS IN THE WORLD can’t accommodate a child safety seat – probably for good reason.
But you don’t care about that. All you want to do is go out and buy yourself the FASTEST STREET-LEGAL CAR you can find.
So what are your choices? Take a look at this list, then wonder what you’ll do with a car that can top out at 270MPH. You’ll be the envy of all your neighbors… and the local speed trap.
- Hennessey Venom GT
- Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
- Koenigsegg Agera R
- SSC Ultimate Aero
- 9ff GT9-R
- Saleen S7 Twin Turbo
- Koenigsegg CCX
- McLaren F1
- Zenvo ST1
- Pagani Huayra
- Gumpert Apollo
- Noble M600
We’ll let you click through to the article for engine details and pricing info – but be warned: the least expensive car on the list has a base price of over $300,000. No details on insurance requirements.
- What State has the Fastest Internet Speeds?
- Which country has the fastest Internet?
- Controversy at the 2010 World Fastest Texting Championships? Who knew that texting could be this exciting?
- Twelve signs your bra is trying to kill you
- If you drive one of these cars, you’re about to get hacked
- The worst street names in America