A lot of people can’t start their day without a good cup of coffee.
Some employers have even discovered (like they should be surprised) that providing FREE COFFEE to their staff actually increases workers’ productivity and happiness vs those companies where coffee isn’t readily available.
So out of all the jobs that are out there, there are some careers where you may find yourself drinking more coffee than if you were working somwhere else.
For some, it’s because coffee has that natural caffeine boost. For others, it’s a social item.
Either way, here are the TEN JOBS THAT DRINK THE MOST COFFEE:
- Journalists / Media / Reporters
- Medical Staff
- Company executives
- Computer Technical Support
- Retail Staff
Yeah, looking at that list? It’s gotta be about the caffeine.
Here’s the kicker — 85% of those surveyed said that they drink at least THREE CUPS OF COFFEE A DAY.
How much caffeine do these people need? How do they sleep at night?
So tell us – how much coffee do YOU drink every day?
- September 29th is NATIONAL COFFEE DAY. Which professions need the most coffee?
- The best path to success is to drink beer AND coffee
- The ideal time of day to drink your morning coffee
- Was the buzz worth it? Ever wonder how many calories are in that caffeinated drink?
- National Coffee Day is September 29th
- Hotel guests prefer coffee over sex