Have you ever wondered about your family? What makes you… you?
Want to give someone a unique Christmas gift that is as unique as the recipient is…. because the gift IS the recipient themselves?
Because for just $99, you can (in the words of the marketers behind 23 AND ME,…
- Join the largest DNA ancestry service in the world, with over 700,000 genotyped members, so you can find genetic relatives across continents or across the street
- Learn what percent of your DNA is from populations around the world
- Find out how much of your genome comes from Neanderthals
- Get access to your own raw genetic data
- Take a saliva sample using our at-home kit, and return the kit with prepaid postage included
Reading through the FAQ, it can even match you up with other people in the 23 AND ME database if there are identical DNA segments that indicate recent common ancestors.
Look, we can’t sell how cool this sounds any better than the 23 AND ME website can do – so if wanting to know more about your family and your ethnic makeup sound interesting to you, then hop on over to the site and check it out.
‘Cause really, you’ve spent $100 on things that were much less practical than this before. And this is something that you can take with you everywhere for the rest of your life.
- How fast can you read?
- You know who’s starting to dislike Lady Gaga? Gays.
- Inexpensive stock photographs… but not if you use Internet Explorer
- The free $500 Red Star WorldWear gift card – is it worth it?
- 10% of all African-Americans may be surprised by this one fact
- 10 Fast Fart Facts (now say that 10 times fast)