If you’re a speed demon on the road, there is ONE surefire way that you can minimize the chance that you will be on the receiving end of a speeding ticket.
Be careful choosing which car to drive.
Why’s that? ‘Cause cops are always on the lookout for specific cars and models, as they tend to be driven by lead-footed teenagers or hotrods out for a spin at super-fast speeds.
According to an INSURANCE LIST OF THE MOST TICKETED VEHICLES, these are the cars that you definitely do NOT want to be caught driving if you want to avoid getting a traffic ticket:
TOP TICKETED BRANDS
TOP TICKETED CAR MODELS
- Subaru WRX
- Pontiac GTO
- Scion FR-S
- Toyota Supra
- Subaru Tribeca
- Volkswagen Rabbit
- Mercury Topaz
- Scion TC
- Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Mazda Mazda2
There are a few dozen more cars listed on the link above. Click it to see where your car falls.
- These are the worst quality car brands
- If you drive one of these cars, you’re about to get hacked
- Where do Ticket Scalpers Get Their Tickets?
- Tips to Help Avoid Being Laid Off. Number one on the list? Don’t give them a reason to do so
- 4 things every car owner should do to make their car last forever
- Three tips to avoid Facebook spam