We’ve already told you about HOW MUCH MONEY HAUNTED HOUSES CAN MAKE during the holiday season.
So if you’re not in the mood to make money running your own Haunted House, which haunted house attractions should be considered worth your money this year?
According to the fine folks over at HAUNTWORLD, these are what they consider to be this year’s TOP SCREAM ATTRACTIONS:
- Pennhurst Asylum, Spring City PA
- The 13th Gate, Baton Louge LA
- Netherworld, Atlanta GA
- House of Torment, Austin TX
- The Darkness, St Louis MO
- Erebus, Pontiac MI
- The Dent Schoolhouse, Cincinnati OH
- Kersey Valley Spookywoods, Greensboro NC
- Headless Horseman Hayride and Haunt, Ulster Park NY
- Cutting Edge, Fort Worth TX
- Bates Model, Philadelphia PA
- Bennett’s Curse, Baltimore MD
- The 13th Floor, Chicago IL
Be sure to check out their full list of 31 scary attractions, along with their other breakdowns:
- Best Scare Actors: Netherworld
- Most Extreme: Erebus
- Best Year Round Attraction: 13th Floor (Disney’s Haunted Mansion came in at #2)
So here’s a question for you: when you go to a scare attraction, DO YOU LIKE BEING TOUCHED WHILE IN A HAUNTED HOUSE? It ends up that some haunted houses are changing their “No Touch” policy to one that creates a more interactive activity. One house rules allow their actors to touch guests “above the shoulders and below the knee”.
Cause that’s safer than “no touching allowed”, isn’t it?
- The Best Haunted Houses in America
- How to Create a Haunted House, and Make Money Doing It
- Want to own a Reality TV house? Here’s what it will cost you…
- How To Build a Life-Size Gingerbread House (Recipe)
- Change your life: do one thing every day that will scare the crap out of you
- How to tell who died in a house before you buy it