How many of you are diligent about backing up your computer files? Do you have them on a DVD or memory stick, safely put away in a safety deposit box down the street?
Do you have a safe at your home, where you keep your passports, car titles, birth certificates and other important papers?
Or do you figure that there’s nothing that’s so important that you can’t get another copy of it somewhere else?
What would you save if your house is on fire is the topic of the day over at THE BURNING HOUSE, a photo exhibit that asks people to take a picture of those things that they feel are most important to them that they absolutely must have these things on their way out the door.
Browsing through the photos submitted by others, it’s interesting to note what are considered The Most Important Things In Your Life:
- Phone / Phone Chargers
But then there are the more interesting items that people didn’t want to leave behind:
- A trumpet
- A Rubik’s Cube
- A surfboard
One person noted that his escape would require that they bring all the photos for his clients’ weddings. This person is obviously thinking about the needs of others above his own needs. Interesting.
So what’s on your list? You have limited time, can’t go scrounging around to locate items. What are you going to grab on the way out the door?
- What are the items you carry on your person every day? (They could save your life)
- Survey shows home cooks regularly serve food off the floor
- Hey college kids! Hope your parents don’t see your picture on PASSED OUT PHOTOS
- How to track historical weather patterns – useful info when buying a new home
- Home Improvement Tip: How to Fix A Garage Door Light That Won’t Go Out Automatically
- Wedinator: What you DON’T want to see in your wedding album