Have you ever dreamed of owning your own business?
It’s one thing to start a business on your own, go into consulting or similar. It’s another to buy into someone else’s concept and try to make a go of it with their marketing support.
The McDonald’s method isn’t for everyone, but there is something to be said about having a large, financially sound corporation backing you. Plus, there can be happiness in delivering a solid, well-liked product to an admiring fan-base.
After all, if you like what you do, is it really “work”?
That’s the premise behind FRANCHISE BUSINESS REVIEW’S LIST OF THE TOP, MOST SATISFYING FOOD FRANCHISES TO OWN.
How happy can you be? Why not ask one of these TOP 20 MOST SATISFIED FRANCHISES for their opinion on how happy they are running one of these popular food businesses:
- Kona Ice
- Ground Round
- Hwy 55 Burgers and Fries
- Checkers / Rally’s
- Firehouse Subs
- LaRosa’s Pizzaria
- East Coast Wings & Grill
- Auntie Anne’s
- Marco’s Piza
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe
- Biggby Coffee
- Charley’s Philly Steaks
- Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe
- Toppers Pizza
- Zinga! Frozen Yogurt
- Happy and Healthy Products
- Black Bear Diner
- Jamba Juice
You’ll want to click through the link above to see the other businesses that made the annual MOST SATISFIED list, along with some pricing considerations if you choose to buy in. You’ve got to spend a little money to make a little money, we always say…
- Are you an ethical diner? Here’s how to select the best-run restaurant for your next meal
- For owners, the most profitable section of a restaurant menu is the upper-right corner
- Top 5 Indicators of a Dirty Restaurant Kitchen
- Top 5 Restaurant Dishes That Should Never Be Served Ever Again
- What’s the most popular fast food restaurant? It’s all about who has the most friends.
- 10 Things NOT to do while eating at a restaurant