Talk about the ultimate “brain freeze”!
There have been many people who have said that “man was never intended to drink cow’s milk, unless man wanted to be as fat as a calf”. For those people, human milk is the only kind to have.
And maybe – just maybe, they’ve been right all along.
There’s a recent STUDY FROM SWEDEN THAT STUDIED THE EFFECTS OF MILK ON PEOPLE, and the conclusion of the study is that MILK CAN KILL YOU.
More specifically, for every glass of milk you drink beyond one glass a day, you raise your chances of increased bone fractures and a higher mortality rate.
This goes against the common thought that drinking milk will give you more calcium, and therefore better bone density. Apparently, that’s not really the case.
The take away on this study is that one glass of milk a day should be fine… but anything more than that could be hazardous to your health.
We’ll stick with a bowl of ice cream instead.
- Top 100 Most Popular Drinking Games, and 5 Drinking Game Types
- Coed dorms lead to sex and drinking? Thank you, Captain Obvious!
- Competitive Milk Tasting: a how-to guide
- How much milk does a hand-milked cow produce?
- If your job suddenly required you to milk a cow, would you do it?
- Want kids to eat school lunch? Give ’em chocolate milk