As you get ready to travel for the holidays, maybe you should reconsider where you head out to for the family vacation.
We’ve all heard horror stories about hours (and days!) long waits at the airport as everybody rushes to get home to visit with family and friends. But maybe you should choose where you go a little better if you really want to save airport time at all.
That’s what we get when we visit the WEATHER CHANNEL’S LIST OF THE WORST AIRPORTS DUE TO WEATHER-RELATED DELAYS:
- San Francisco
- Busiest airport for Thanksgiving? Chicago’s O’Hare. Least busy? Akron/Canton
- Worst Bed Bug Cities in America
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About… Yourself Until You Travel Alone
- Five Worst Places in the World to be a Woman
- The 25 Worst Cities to Live In
- What are you doing to afford holiday shopping this year?