You think you know your Thanksgiving menu? Everyone has turkey and pumpkin pie, and we all know folks who absolutely must have that disgusting green bean casserole.
What do you think the MOST POPULAR THANKSGIVING FOOD HAPPENS TO BE?
If you believe the fine folks at the FOOD NETWORK, and why wouldn’t you? — then the answer to the MOST POPULAR THANKSGIVING FOOD question may surprise you.
‘Cause it ain’t turkey.
No, the most popular Thanksgiving food is STUFFING, which received slightly over 30% of all votes.
Turkey was second at just 25% of the voting.
Pie came in third. Of course it would.
What came in last? Probably Aunt Edna’s mushy gray bowl o’congealed stuff that nobody ever touches. You know what we’re talking about.
- The 60 Most Popular Thanksgiving Dishes
- 41% of us will take a nap on Thanksgiving day
- What’s the most popular fast food restaurant? It’s all about who has the most friends.
- Most Popular Holiday Gifts for Employees
- Top 10 Most Popular Super Bowl Foods
- Black Friday comes early: major retailers to open on Thanksgiving instead