Work is stressful.
Relationships are stressful.
Driving in traffic is stressful.
Is there anything in your life that doesn’t cause a little bit of stress, anxiousness?
If you’re like most people, there are certain environmental influences that contribute to your average stress level.
But did you know that there are CERTAIN AREAS OF THE COUNTRY THAT ARE MORE STRESSED OUT THAN OTHERS? ‘Cause if you live in one of THESE Zip Codes, then you’re living it up in a really bad way:
- 44093, Williamsfield, OH
- 38647, Michigan City, MS
- 93640, Mendota, CA
- 36776, Sawyerville, AL
- 38617, Coahoma, MS
- 37018, Beechgrove, TN
- 39743, Crawford, MS
- 77032, Houston, TX
- 85172, Stanfield, AZ
- 29915, Daufuskie Island, SC
So what makes these place more stressed than others? It all depends.
For some, it’s a lack of insurance options. For others, it’s a high unemployment rate or has a high number of folks living at or below the poverty level.
You can check out the map on the above link to see how your local ZIP code looks as a stress level. There’s a lot of stress across the greater South and a bit on the West Coast.
The midwest? Relatively stress free, comparatively.
- What are the MOST and LEAST stressful jobs?
- What job has the lowest (or highest) unemployment rate?
- Where are the most expensive illegal drugs sold in the world?
- If you only have $100, where could you survive the longest?
- Do you suffer from “Hourglass Syndrome” when using computers? You’re not alone…
- It’s North vs South in personality wars. (The West? Not so much)