As more and more states move towards legalizing marijuana, it’s natural that people who may not partaken of smoking a little bit of the wacky weed may try a little bit since they wouldn’t feel like they’re doing anything illegal.
But some people may not know the pros and cons of smoking pot vs having a drink, at least when it comes to your health.
We all know the numerous studies about the virtues of having a glass of red wine daily, for example. But can there be benefits about pot or alcohol that you may not have known about? LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF POT AND ALCOHOL:
- Smoking pot may help your brain.
- Smoking pot may increase your lung capacity
- Smoking pot may slow cancer
- Smoking pot may alleviate pain
- Smoking pot may help with watching your weight
- Alcohol may help with creativity
- Alcohol may help with your heart
- Alcohol may increase your life expectancy
- Alcohol may help with your bone loss
You’ll want to click the link to see all the NEGATIVES OF POT AND ALCOHOL, but we prefer to look at the positives here.
- The more sex you have, the more likely you are to abuse alcohol or drugs
- Social networking sites can be just as addicting to teenagers as drugs and alcohol
- What’s The Highest Blood Alcohol Content YOU’VE Ever Had? Can You Beat .91%?
- Video Fun: How to sneak alcohol onto a cruise ship
- 10 Beers with the Highest Alcohol Content
- The US map of Alcohol and Beer