You know the old joke – how can you tell if somebody is vegan? Don’t worry, they’ll tell you.
According to a recent Gallup poll, only 5% of Americans are vegetarians, and just 3% of Americans say they’re vegan.
These percentages really haven’t changed that much since Gallup started conducting their Veganism and Vegetarianism survey in 1999.
Interesting that those who earn less than $30,000 a year are more likely to be vegetarians than those in higher tax brackets.
- New study shows vegan diet is not boring or has too many carbs
- If you’re a vegetarian, you won’t be one for much longer after reading this
- Survey shows SLIM-FAST is a better diet than NUTRISYSTEM
- Eat like a man – don’t be a vegetarian
- How bad are food prices rising? Pork and beef way, way up
- Top 10 Vegan-Friendly Baseball Stadiums