Everyone is always looking to date someone that is smarter, richer, better looking than themselves in order to up their own self-esteem or impressions from others.
It’s called DATING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE, and there’s a study that talks about how we all are aware of that hierarchy.
Here’s the details from that study:
- People tend to date folks who are “about 25% more desireable” than themselves
- Men can expect replies on messages sent out on dating apps about 20% of the time
- Women with post-graduate degrees are less desirable than women with undergrad degrees
But here’s the main takeaway that we all should pay attention to:
- A woman’s average desirability begins to drop from the time she’s 18 years old.
- A man’s average desirability peaks around 50 years old.
- Who pays for your date? May not be who you think does anymore
- How to unclog a toilet while on a date
- Just what every 78-year-old man needs: an 18-year-old wife
- The right and wrong reasons to go on a blind date
- First impressions matter: how to win a date in 12 minutes
- 7 Ideas for a Teen Date – and one way to keep their hands to themselves