Men polled on attitudes about women, sex
NEW YORK, Dec. 12 (UPI) — A majority of young men think women are oversensitive about sexual harassment in the workplace and would have sex with a minor if they could get away with it, according to a poll released Monday.
Glamour magazine surveyed 1,000 men in their 20′s and 30′s a number of questions on sex, relationships, morality and personal appearance.
- Today’s young men prefer voluptuous to model-thin. 69% said they were more likely to fantasize about Guess? model Anna Nicole Smith vs. 27% who prefered super-waif Kate Moss.
- If stranded on a desert island, 67% would rather be stranded with a Playboy Playmate instead of with an Outward Bound instructor.
- More than 50% responded that they would choose to marry a woman who was 20 years older than they were over a woman who was 20 pounds heavier than they were.
- 71% felt that women see themselves too much as victims. 56% thought women were over-sensitive about sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Regarding morality, 54% told interviewers that they would sleep with a beautiful and willing 15-year-old and 55% said they would have sex with their mates’ female friends if no one would find about it. If their best friend raped a stranger, 47% said they would turn him in.
- Regarding personal appearance, 55% would encourage their wives or girlfriends to get breast implants if the surgery were painless, safe and free. On the other hand, only 33% of men would get pectoral impants under the same circumstances.
- Regarding their own sexuality, 36% think they are better than other men in bed. 24% put themselves in the top 10 percent, while 29% said they were just average. When asked if “size really matters”, the answer from most men was yes: 62% told pollsters that being well-endowed was much more important to them than being tall.
- And finally – 58% admitted they have had sex with a woman they actively disliked.