Here at Web Watch, we’ve already covered that 99% of what people post on Twitter or on Facebook is useless, lame fluff. Sure, there are some good posts now and then that contain important information to those who follow along, but let’s face it – the general public really doesn’t have anything worthwhile to share with the rest of the world.
That’s where LAMEBOOK comes in, to help guide us away from the really spectacularly awful stuff that people are posting to their Facebook pages.
It really leads you to wonder WTF when you read these posts:
- “I got my period! Thank god!”
- A photo of a guy with a dog in his lap. (Who thought adding the dog was a good idea?)
- A photo taken at the grandmother’s funeral
- Awkward (and NSFW) profile pictures
- And from the “sharing way too much” department, the series of home birthing photos
So the next time you feel like making a Facebook post that says exactly what you’re doing right now, take a moment to think about whether the world really needs to know every little detail. You wouldn’t want to be caught with a LAME Facebook post on this site, would you?