If you don’t have a lot of houseplants around your home, you should.
We already know that plants are good for the environment, smell nice, and look pretty while sitting on the plant rack in the corner of your kitchen.
But now scientists have determined – scientifically, of course – which are the absolute BEST HOUSEPLANTS TO HAVE IN YOUR HOME.
Why? Because plants will help clean the air in your house more efficiently and naturally than anything else you can find. The folks at NASA even determined that you should have one plant for every 100 square feet of living space in your house.
So what are some of the 15 plants that you should run out to the store to buy right now?
- Areca Palm Tree or the Lady Palm – these two plants were determined to be the absolute best at purifying the air around, according to NASA.
- Bamboo Palm
- Boston Fern – have a lot of formaldehyde at your home? One of these babies will suck tons of formaldehyde up with no problem, along with mercury, arsenic, and other heavy metals.
- Rubber Plant
- English Ivy
- Date Palm Tree
- Ficus Alii
- Peace Lily
- Aloe Vera
- How to Find Celebrity Homes on Google Maps
- How To Find Your Lost Wallet
- 10 Things You Don’t Know About… Finding the Best Inexpensive Wine at a Restaurant
- How To Get Rid of Unwanted Books: Sell them Online!
- Think your job sucks? It can’t suck any worse than one of these (where’s Mike Rowe?)
- How to Prepare for Parenthood