This week, it was reported that JUSTIN BIEBER USES THE NAME “CHANDLER BING” when he checks into hotels during his travels.
This got Web Watch wondering what other CELEBRITY ALIAS / PSEUDONYMs we could dig up along the way, in case you were going to check out the Four Seasons, St Regis, or Ritz Carlton to stalk your favorite stars.
The NEW YORK POST‘s Page Six and other news sources have reported the following celebs and their alleged aliases:
- Angelina Jolie – Miss Lollypop
- Jon Bon Jovi – Stanley Kowalski
- Jennifer Aniston – Mrs. Smith
- Pharrell Williams – Luke Skywalker
- George Clooney – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Paris Hilton – Tinkerbell
- Michael Bolton – Ben Herr
- Kate Beckinsale – Siquorney Beaver
- Diana Ross – Miss Orange
- Huey Lewis – Jacques Strapp
- Val Kilmer – Thomas Paine
- Britney Spears – Bella
- Ozzy Osbourne – Harry Bollocks, Prince Albert
- Michael Jackson – Sir William Marshal
- Bono – J.C. Penney
- Tiger Woods – B. Simpson
- Slash – I.P. Freely
- Johnny Depp – Mr Drip Noodle
- Chris Rock – Slappy White
Our friends over at THE FRISKY report that Mandy Moore uses the name “Cornish Gamehen” on occasion, and Marilyn Monroe was “Zelda Zonk”.
The bigger question is which NBA star used the name SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS?
- How To Find Celebrities’ Real Names
- How to Dress Like Justin Bieber (and why anyone would want to do so)
- Bowl for free! Vote for Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift & others during National Bowling Week
- Justin Bieber wants you to check out his bowl cut!
- Our Wrestling Name is “Prince Kingpin”. What’s Yours?
- Top Internet Searches for 2002