Nobody can deny that disco music is, well, just plain fun.
It may have been the height of cheese back in the day when it was new, but there’s something special about hearing those synth riffs and rock flute over a hip-shaking beat that just makes you want to move your booty.
So here’s one person who mashed up today’s hits from Adele, Enrique Iglesias, David Guetta, Timbaland, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Taio Cruz, and others with a little bit of that 70’s disco beat that can just get your feet moving.
Hear the tunes after the break…
What this proves is that the more things change since the famed Studio 54-like disco era, the more things stay the same. In other words, today’s hit music would have fit perfectly with yesterday’s polyester suits, gold chains, hairy chests, and platform shoes.
- 2010 Christmas Trends – name your favorite holiday activities, music, and movies
- How to Sell Music Online: Peoples Music Store
- How to Calculate Music Royalties with this Album Sales Calculator
- How to Dress like Lady Gaga
- Quiz time: What do Nickleback, Justin Bieber, and Lady Gaga all have in common?
- You know who’s starting to dislike Lady Gaga? Gays.