Web Watch loves to participate in any gift-receiving holiday. Christmas, Easter, Hanukah, Arbor Day – you name it, if we’re pretty much guaranteed of getting a gift, we’ll embrace whatever holiday traditions we need to.
Yeah, getting too much stuff is never boring. And as we’ve said previously, we had all our holiday shopping done in just a few hours, but we may have missed getting the Ultimate Christmas Gift for those we were handing out presents to.
Of course, if you followed the OFFICIAL WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT EXCHANGE RULES, then you know that sometimes you may be the one who brought The Most Coveted Gift Of The Year, or have been left with a zonk.
But thanks to Twitter, we can see today’s spoiled brats taking to Social Media in a firestorm of Christmas Hatred, shouting from the rooftops about how much THEIR CHRISMAS SUCKED. Just a standard Twitter search for “Christmas Sucks” will show how rotten today’s kids are.
From the listing linked above over at SAD AND USELESS, we can read about kids bitching about “only” receiving an iPad. Or only getting deodorant. (Really? Who gives deodorant for Christmas?)
- 2010 Christmas Trends – name your favorite holiday activities, music, and movies
- We’ve got the ultimate list of tacky Christmas light displays right here
- Want some awesome – and free – Christmas and holiday music? Check out these two sites…
- The Perfect Christmas Gift: The Hot Priest Calendar
- Retailer’s Christmas Report Card: Victoria’s Secret is on the “naughty” list, of course
- Today’s Fun Sites: Crap Our Kids Made vs Crap Our Kids Ruined