Sometimes, all it takes is an interesting Google search to lead you to something interesting on the Internet that you didn’t expect to see.
Take for example, Web Watch’s recent search for “Squirrel Army“.
Trust us when we tell you that we had legitimate business reasons for doing such a search. The scary thing is that while we did eventually find what we were looking for, we also stumbled upon a slightly unusual subculture of people who are absolutely obsessed with squirrels and armies of squirrels.
Let’s take a look:
HOW TO RAISE A SUCCESSFUL SQUIRREL ARMY
MAN VS SQUIRREL ARMY
A SQUIRREL TAKES ON A SPECIAL ARMY TRAINING COURSE
- Want to make more money? Don’t ask your overly-fertile boss for a raise if you’re pretty
- How to get a raise from your boss: just be a jerk
- Video Fun: If Websites Were People
- This Decade’s Best Music Video is by the White Stripes (duh!)
- Top Ten Places to Raise a Family
- How To Make a Photomosaic from a YouTube Video