We’re now deep into New Year’s Resolution time, with the most popular resolution being “to lose weight”.
And what better way to motivate your man (or your woman) than encouraging with a “if you meet your goal, I’ll / You’ll wear THIS” reward?
Hey, for the movie nerd in your life, that’s the best kind of motivation there is! It’s all about gamification.
So what are we talking about?
Remember when Web Watch told you about the Princess Leia slave bikini? We all know that nobody really wears that outfit out in public under normal circumstances. It’s more of an inside the house (or at a convention) type of outfit. Not something that you’d actually wear where you want to be.
Now Web Watch thinks these swimsuits aren’t really designed for “swimming”, if you know what we mean. “Hand Wash Only”? Really? Does that mean “don’t go in the water at all while wearing them”?
Probably not. Probably has something to do with using fancy detergents instead of standard washing machine stuff.
But regardless of all that – if you have a Star Wars fan in your relationship, you may want to check out Black Milk’s complete Star Wars line of women’s clothing, including leggings and dresses, that can make anyone want to Jump to Lightspeed in 4 parsecs, pronto!
- The ultimate viewing order for Star Wars films
- Eddie Wong has never seen STAR WARS. What movies have YOU never seen?
- PSA for the ladies in time for Comic-Con: Please stop wearing the Princess Leia Slave costume
- Overthinking the Death Star, Ke$ha’s Tik Tok
- The free $500 Red Star WorldWear gift card – is it worth it?
- Brianna Garcia’s Disney Princess art gallery inspires real-life Princess photo