Drunk voicemail messages can be funny.
Well, perhaps not for the person leaving them – but for the person receiving them? Hilarious.
Now, the ones that get posted onto the Internet may or may not be staged. They may or may not be fake. Ones that include a note of “hey, leave me a message at ###” are almost definitely fake, one would think.
‘Cause if it’s a real drunk voicemail, then you went ahead and posted your actual real-for-real phone number? That’s one of those THINGS YOU SHOULDN’T POST ON THE INTERNET.
Ah well. True love is blind.
So with that…
presenting LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
So what do you think? Real or fake? Tell us your opinion in the comments below.
- Audio Fun: Create your own Old Spice outgoing voicemail message
- Compared to drunk men, drunk women don’t sleep very well
- Paul Dickson: Drunk Writer
- Video Fun: How a girl with no arms takes a shower, gets dressed, and more
- New money-saving tip: get drunk, not broke
- Is that YouTube video legal? Check out the YouTube Copyright School to learn more