Cheating on one’s spouse or partner in a relationship happens for many reasons.
Sometimes there is unhappiness; sometimes it’s desire. Every situation is different.
But there have been any number of individual studies made of people who have cheated on their significant other, and there are EIGHT INDICATORS THAT SOMEONE IS MORE LIKELY TO CHEAT THAN NOT.
Granted, not every one of these are exclusive or required. They are merely individual reasons that have no relation to each other. Some people will cheat because of one or more of these items listed… and this is by no means intended to be a conclusive list.
- Wives of husbands who are well-endowed
- People who have “the cheating gene”, genetically prone to cheating as part of their physical makeup
- Those in insecure relationships
- Orgasm Fakers
- People who grew up in a house where their parents cheated
- Radio DJs and TV voiceover dudes. (Just kidding – the actual answer is “Men with deep voices”)
- Men with large testicles
Click through the above link to see the sources that explain where each of these eight cheating signs came from.
- How to cheat at Scrabble (and get away with it)
- “12 Signs That He’s Falling in Love With You” are really “12 Signs You’re On a First Date”
- Where did you meet your spouse?
- Twitter Users more likely to cheat on spouses, get divorced
- Which profession cheats on their spouses most? Teachers and doctors
- 10 Signs You Should Be Worried about your Plastic Surgeon