Plunging a clogged toilet is never fun.
Forget all the hassle of having to ask your date if they have a plunger in their apartment. What do you do with the plunger when you’re done? You can’t hand it back to them before you head out for your intimate dinner reservation? Not on a first date, at least. That’s more a 4th or 5th date.
So maybe you should try keeping one of these in your back pocket when you leave the house. You know, just in case.
HOW TO UNCLOG A TOILET WITHOUT A PLUNGER
This does bring up an interesting set of questions, though:
- Which date number is the appropriate one before you drop the kids off at the pool at their place?
- When do you ask for a plunger and take care of business yourself instead of sneaking out the window never to be seen again?
- And at what point in the dating cycle do you tell them that “it’s okay, you’ll take care of that when we get home from dinner. Don’t worry about it”?
- Top things to do on a first date
- There is no joy in using a space toilet in anti-gravity
- On November 19th – Take a Squat for World Toilet Day
- If you use it wrong, your toilet may kill you
- Who pays for your date? May not be who you think does anymore
- First impressions matter: how to win a date in 12 minutes