Well, it’s been 20 years since Web Watch started sharing various things found around the Internet with you, and it’s time to take a small vacation.
Over the years, we’ve shared thousands upon thousands of links with you, whether it be wacky websites, interesting news stories, fun videos, or other ways to spark a conversation with your friends, co-workers, family, and strangers. A rough guess shows we’ve shared around 20,000 links with you over the years, more or less.
Web Watch isn’t going away, but we won’t be posting updates nearly as often or regularly as we have been over the past two decades. Feel free to browse the Web Watch archives, stay subscribed to the WEB WATCH RSS, and stay tuned to the WEB WATCH TWITTER FEED, where you may see random updates of things we feel like sharing with you as time marches along.
So whether it be a few days, weeks, or months until our paths cross again – this isn’t good-bye, but we’ll see you again soon.
- How to be popular on Facebook
- Social Media is just like Chocolate and French Fries
- Before you tweet that web address, you should find out how fresh that site is
- How to watch the original STAR WARS (perfect restoration edition)
- Improving Disney Shopping, Part 5: Tigger Watch 2011 revisited
- Web Watch Rewind: Why do hotels charge for Internet access? Because minibars are on their way out