Never ask a 6-year-old what they’d like in their ideal home. It will make you sad that you never followed your own dream when you purchased or built your first house.
According to a SURVEY ABOUT WHAT CHILDREN WOULD LIKE in their house, a whopping 74% said that they want their dream home to have a swimming pool.
Also on the list were bowling alleys, helipads, a giant slide, and a “ball room”.
The survey did not indicate if the ball room was a place to dance or a room filled with balls, like the ball pit at the local fast food restaurant.
- Almost 1/3 of all children want to runaway from home
- 96% of parents think their children are “well behaved”. (They must leave those kids at home)
- The best job in the world: ball washer at Ikea
- Parents: Don’t let your kids play in the bouncy castle ever again
- Eating a double-cheeseburger at home is less expensive than buying the $1 version at McDonald’s
- Survey shows home cooks regularly serve food off the floor