Everyone is always looking to date someone that is smarter, richer, better looking than themselves in order to up their own self-esteem or impressions from others.
It’s called DATING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE, and there’s a study that talks about how we all are aware of that hierarchy.
Here’s the details from that study:
- People tend to date folks who are “about 25% more desireable” than themselves
- Men can expect replies on messages sent out on dating apps about 20% of the time
- Women with post-graduate degrees are less desirable than women with undergrad degrees
But here’s the main takeaway that we all should pay attention to:
- A woman’s average desirability begins to drop from the time she’s 18 years old.
- A man’s average desirability peaks around 50 years old.