The iPhone App Store is loaded with fun apps that are priced at a reasonable $0.99 or $1.99.
But what about those apps that are the priciest? Here’s a list of THE TOP TEN MOST EXPENSIVE iPHONE APPS, and what they do:
- Interpath ($179.99). Used by medical professionals to view pathology images
- Nursing Constellation Plus ($179.99). A nursing and medical reference guide.
- Rosie Home Automation ($199.99). Used to control home A/V and security systems.
- iDcrm ($199.99). A Dynamics CRM app.
- Lexi-Dental Complete ($299.99). A dental reference guide.
- Mobile Cam Viewer ($349.99). Used to control live surveillance cameras.
- PDR Quote ($349.99). Software for auto repair businesses
- MATG – SAP BusinessOne ($449.99). Used to access SAP’s BusinessOne application
As for the other two on the list? You’ll have to click the link to see those. Before you do, take a guess as to what the top priced app is priced at.