Despite what people on the street are trying to share with you, everyone knows that prostitution is illegal in Las Vegas, right?
Sure, it might be legal in certain parts of Nevada, but sex-for-money is a definite no-no on the famed Las Vegas Strip.
But Nevada isn’t the only place where women sell their bodies (legally or illegally). Prostitution is the world’s second oldest profession, and it happens everywhere.
So what are the MOST EXPENSIVE CITIES FOR PROSTITUTION, assuming that you can get a hold of a Professional Escort when you need one?
According to an International prostitution website that The Economist writers decided to visit in the name of “work” and “research”, here are the One-Hour Prostitute Prices you’re been looking for:
- Boston tops the list at $375 per hour
- San Francisco
- Sydney ($340 per hour)
- Atlanta (just under $320 per hour)
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Miami ($300)
- Paris (around $265)
- London (about $335)
- Tokyo – the lowest figure on the list was a shade under $160 per hour
So let’s ask the obvious question: how much is an hour of sex worth to you? Is it worth flying to Tokyo for the least expensive hour, or is there value for your money by going to the top end of Boston or Seattle? How much would YOU pay?
- The 20 COOLEST Cities in America (Houston, we’re looking at YOU)
- Want to retire outside of the US? Avoid these expensive cities of the world
- Embrace your future: one of these 75 cities is where you want to be
- What are the most walkable cities in America?
- Worst Bed Bug Cities in America
- The top 20 cities with highest consumer debt are…